dropbox 2.6.2 and NVDA

Hi all,
So the latest version of Dropbox got released, but it's actually quite bad news.
The context menu no longer seems to work. When I click open dropbox menu, it puts me in the context menu, but I can't arrow up and down. If I do object nav, I can only see open dropbox folder, launch dropbox website and recently changed, I can't see my percentage of space used, and arrowing up and down doesn't accomplish anything.
I'm not sure if this is an NVDA, or a dropbox, issue primarily.