Re: coding in auto it3?

I think that we deviated from the original purpose of this topic quite allot, right?
With this ockasion, I would once again request of the moderators to move the recent posts that aren't related to autoit, calling dll functions and so forth, in the topic about a new bgt implementation.
To truely finish this topic once and for all , I'd like to put forth a challenge.
Create an au3 application that embeds python3.7 as well as extend the embeded interpreter with some gui functions like GUICreate, GuiCtrlCreate* and those that are used for the event loop like GUIGetMsg.
For your solution to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions.
1: the program must be built so that it accepts the file name as the first command line argument, all the others could be safely ignored
2: the python file your program will handle should be able to open a window, create at least two gui controls and process gui events in an event loop using the functions your application provides
3: don't use any third party libraries or source code, use only built-in autoit functions
4: both the au3 and py file wich works with your solution must be present in your post in textual form, no links are allowed
5: you have only one try to do it right, any post that has edits will not be counted as solutions
6: no autoit or python sintax or obvious logical errors are allowed
7: no magic numbers are allowed, use a meaningful name instead
8: the autoit application must handle python tracebacks by displaying the information in a message box with error icon enabled, copy it to the clipboard and exit gracefully by uninitialissing the python interpreter, unloading python37.dll and terminateing

The first person who's code complies with those conditions will be declared the winner of this challenge and the first person to do it for not even the sighted did  it as far as I know.
Enjoy!