Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

Hi,
I have completed the game twice now (the second time I played just to test if you could get enough Tokens to buy the shotgun, result: you have to buy Tokens) and I will now, as the developer says that the game is supposed to sort of replace Audio Defence, compare it to Audio Defence now:
music and sound quality: the Music is not too bad, the sounds aren't that great though (example: for the cheering sound, it sounds like one very small clip of a crowd cheering is played over and over). Generally, Music and sounds are far worse than in audio defence.
voice acting: the way some messages of the main character Sound like remind me of IPhone recordings. The voice acting of the circus master is not that bad though. Still, worse than audio defence.
script: The intros by the circus master are just unfunny. The only Thing I laughed a Little was at the mobility blues Thing. Far worse than audio defence.
gameplay: The lag is definitely noticeable, but the game still very much playable if you rely more on your melee weapon. It also gets easier when you unlock the AK47. I agree that the lag Needs to be fixed though. Clearly worse than Audio Defence.

That's my comparison, I didn't include the IAPs because AD didn't have that.
Now, on to some constructive feedback:
First, as many People have said, the lag Needs to gbe fixed.
Next, you Need to get a Chance to get enough Tokens for buying all the stuff just by playing.
I also think the aiming System should be changed so that you can also hit targets if you are not 100% accurate.

To conclude, a Suggestion of mine would be to add more kinds of Circus Performers, but I think that will come once the other chapters are added.

Sorry that this post got so extensive, thanks for reading it whole!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alexwallis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Perry Simm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector