Re: How to connect an Xbox 360 wireless controller to windows 10?

Well usually you connect and it does.
If it doesn't.
1.  use windows key and i and do a check for updates, maybe there are hardware drivers that will then install.
If not go to device manager in search or control panel and see if there are any strange devices that need updating, right click them and update their drivers automatically.
If this doesn't work, pull everything else out controler wize and get and install the microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, plug things back in and see.
Go to the place where you get the instructions to connect it may have extra software to install, once that is installed it works.
For me, I had a wired ms keyboard and while it did install with generic drivers, I needed the formentioned software to get it to work.