Re: how to use adobe odition?

Well, yep, 1.5 is old indeed, but what's the problem with using it???
I bought mine in 2005 and still happy, that the damthing works, because it's not bad, I'm used to it and at least for me there's no other alternative as good currently available. And yes: not an in tent to start any kind of flame wars or pointless arguements, but at one point I decided not to invest in software, meaning that, if possible, try to find all the needed things in freeware or simply just take it as it is.
So yeah, it has been stated before, but I'm happy, that the good old 1.5 is still able to run on modern system. Who knows, what may come that day, when I would have to switch also to some ultra modern pc, but currently it,s not on the horizon.
And one more last thing: newer versions are way less accessible than 1.5, seriously.