Re: Unofficial Squaresoft Mud-who's playing?

Yeah. This is one of the more fair MUDs I've played honestly.
Death is the right levels of punishing without being overly bullshit. Compared death on here to something like Alter Aeon where You'll lose stacks of experience, skill progression is flushed down the toilet and as a final fuck you some of your gold just magically vanishes then it's clear to see who's better here. I'll take 30% experience loss any day over that steaming heap of turds. You'll get that experience back in time, while you get more AP in whatever job you wish and you'd have to be mighty salty to see that as a bad thing.
More often that not you'll earn your death in uossmud by picking a fight with something you shouldn't have, but the ultra powerful assholes of the game will basically never aggro you ever. I can't even begin to put into words how enjoyable that is, because you'll never die a bullshit death from going east one too many times.
You can get experience however the hell you like in this game, no developer is going to discover you running figaro desert over and over again, have a bitch fit and code in game systems that will reduce your experience because you're not playing the game how they want you to..
Missions are fine honestly, I mean it's not like the game doesn't have plenty of things to do while you wait the 15 minutes for an area to repopulate, plus you're always working towards accessing nice things in the fame shop.
Anyone who thinks these missions are unfair/grindy, I challenge you to build the harbinger auto cannon in cyber assault, then we can talk overly padded quests.