Finally Airik 1.7

Hey friends,
I wanted to tell you that we're finally getting close to releasing the new super Airik version 1.7.

A mac and touch screen version are looking likely as of this point, but we'll release the PC version first.
Thanks for all your patience, feedback and support! The actions, maps and audio are all in order now,
so it won't be too long. Also, if you're looking for any technical support or guides on current versions,
please email breakerboxga...@gmail.com

things are going nicely, with our new system, future games should develop
more quickly and efficiently. Thanks! see you soon!

-Jyro