In search of a text retreavel tool

Hey and good morning.

I'm looking for a tool which is able to search through multiple text files and presents me with what it has found for example.

Let's say I'm sitting in a programs folder and I need to find a specific string in a file, for example, the string window size, but I don't know where that setting file of the program is in the programs folder.

what I want the tool to do is that I point it twards the path of the program, give it the string window size and the tool should run through every sup folder and every file and look if it found the string window size somewhere. In the end it should present me with a list of all the files where it found the string window size.

I hope it was understandable what i am looking for xd.

does anyone know of such a program?

Greetings Moritz.