Re: Unofficial Squaresoft Mud-who's playing?

Okay, uh, so, I know all the quests, none of them involve a queen that I can think of. Missions do, but you are free to talk about missions to your heart's content.

My main issue with Qinfo is this. By all means ban people from talking about it publicly; spoilers and all. But I think it should be discussed privately at the person's leisure. After all, some people are less able to figure things out; does that mean they should have their experience impaired because others are gatekeeping info? This turns one's level of fun into a tradable commodity, and tends toward elitism. The game has had years, literally years, to fix this, and hasn't done it yet. I am still seeking a good solid strat to beat Magus and earn the sorcerer job.