Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Below is in my opinion the superior mk information source, and the only one worth mentioning.

This will give you all the stuff, even the ones locked behind things. There are a couple errors, but it's a wiki so that's to be expected. Feel free to help out where you can. I also feel pretty alone over here on pc, so anyone who wants to set up a room or do coop friend redrocket55 on steam.