Re: In need of a lib or place of orchestral free music for free use

Yeah, I understand you.  I often say the same things about remaining constructive my self, so I get it.  I shouldn't let my self post if I'm that annoyed about something.
I usually don't respond like this, but since he had posted in that room before there was no way he didn't notice it.  Now I see the issue is not what I thought at first though anyway, so I see what you mean about jumping to conclusions.
And the separating him from the others didn't really help soften the rest of what I said either, so it was an over reaction for the caliber of mistake he made.