Re: Survive the Wild!

cmerry wrote:

I will honestly never understand people who keep coming back to this game and giving the dev money he doesn't actually deserve. Sure if you really wanted to you could talk about me having baught stuff from there before, but the difference is I don't play around the clock like some of you, in fact I bearly play at all, just login from time to time to see what's going on. If you want sam to actually do anything about your complaints you'd be better off just not playing his game for a while, not buying his crap, etc, because at the end of the day right now he doesn't actually have to give a crap because the money is just rolling in.

You know, there are just a few players buying from him due to PayPal restriction in certain countries. But those few people, they spend in hundred of dollars. That is why you see teleporters grenade and dfc growing in substancial amount this past 1 year. I can say ost of players easily can get dfc and teleporter in the game nowadays so long you have the mean to trade.
Sam has been enjoying his growing stream of income and hence why bother to fix the game when people are still paying? Perhaps, it is better to let it lag a bit in order to encourage more people to teleport instead of doing real playing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector