Re: Smugglers 5 invasion released

@Sneak, first might I suggest editing your forum posts rather than  adding lots of one sentence posts in a row, this is a forum not a chat system after all and they do rather clutter things up.

Regarding scattergun, I've tried it when i can't get the ecm to work but I've never actually seen it shoot down any missiles, though i do know the  description says it should, maybe increasing the chances on scattergun working would be a way to negate the no ecm ability.

If the game is  missing a ship jpg I can see why it would crash. Do you remember what kind of Jaukath ship it is?I would suggest you definitely need to report that bug.

As to mail Dan I use outlook express  which is still the easiest mail program to use in terms of screen clutter and speed, again why microsoft decided to bugger  things up in windows 7 I don't know, just another reason to stick with xp.

I'll see if I can get a copy of the files from b mt micro, otherwise I might just have to wait.