Re: is desmume lua baste?

Oddly enough, I actually never would have started buying rhythm heaven games if I hadn't played a pirated rom of the game that started it all first. Prior to my experience with rhythm tengoku, I really thought that because it was a rhythm game, that it would be just another game like dance dance revolution or elite beat agent, so I didn't jump on the hype train when nintendo was giving free copies of rhythm heaven gold to game journalists and they were going on and on about how cool it was! My favorite song from the first game is the bonfire dance. I never heard gba music with vocals in stereo and sounding so good! And that's not the only song like that on the game either.