Re: what was your first computer

Mine had 64 MB RAM, 4GB hard drive and a pentium3 processor. It had 6 fans around the device and one on top which was like a hatch and opened with a switch. Everything was separate, and as a result, I'm using the old keyboard and speakers even now.
I had windows 98 and jaws 4.51 installed. I used winamp back then; maaan I loved the thing saying it Whips the Llama's
Ass, and I didn't even understand english! It just sounded sooooo cool!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector