AudioWizards How to Play Video and Gameplay

Hey y'all! How are you doing?

Just like we promised some time ago, here's a guide video telling how exactly AudioWizards work.
Voiced by yours truly, Dark!

https://youtu.be/PODJ6XMg3Mc

Hopefully the video doesn't feel too self-explanatory. We wanted to make video with every kind of an audience in mind, especially those who might not have any experience with audio games.

Here's also some links to gameplay from two levels featured in the game. These are uncommentated to give a better feeling about the whole game. Feel free to ask any questions! Otherwise, see you on the 1st of September! smile

Level name: Wizard's My Name, Tea's My Game
https://youtu.be/45fRbzuUgwg

Level name: Enter the Cursed Forest
https://youtu.be/zuscnzXZcNg