Re: logging in issue

Hi.

I'm having this happen to me too, I'm disappointed but not surprised that it's not been fixed in six months.

If the people who own the site aren't on it anymore,, perhaps ownership should move to someone else?

There's issues with the PM system too.

one huge one is that as far as I know, you odn't get notified when someone sends you a pm through an email.

Also, you are unable to send PMs to anyone as far as I know now, I tried a couple hours back and got the 404 error.

This site is very broken and needs someone to fix it.