Re: I'm making a new game, but have a question

Oh Mord-Sith, sorry for taking this long to respond. But yes, I forgot to tell you what the game was.

  In fact I should probably do so, in case the game turns out to be something you guys aren't intrested in, and I post it all for nothing.

  It's a card game, called trash. In trash, each player is delt a certain number of cards, usually 1 to 13, at which point they lay there cards out in a row from left to right. (the controls are left-right oriented as well, and you use tab and shift tab to navigate them.
  Anyway, when it is your turn, you draw a card from the draw pile. If that matches one of your positions (say you get a 10, and the 10th card from the left is face down, and it exists), you place your 10 face up in the 10th position. However if this is not the case, you junk the card and let the next player play.
  Anyway, if you did place a card, you read the face down card origionally in that position. If that matches any o f your positions, you repeat the process, however if it doesn't, you junk the card.
  Note that if your oponent junked a card you still needed to place, you can draw from the junk pile rather than drawing from the draw pile.
  When either all your positions or the other player's positions all contain face up cards, all with numbers corosponding to the position, that person wins. And in the next round, they will be delt one less card than before -- so if they had 10, it will now be 9 that they start out with.

  The first person to be delt 0 cards wins the game.

  If that wasn't enough explaining, let me know.

  Anyway, soon I'll do a layout overview of the game for you guys soon, and post it here.

  Now tell me the truth. Are you guys going to be interested? Or should I not post the game here?

Thanks,
Steven.

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kyle12
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Haramir
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: frastlin
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny