Re: audio described movies

Hi.

@jade, as zarvoxe said, the movie people already have thousands and billians, they're not going to miss a few thousand people downloading the audio.

Do you really think the site is going to be taken down if someone aludes to a site?

If that's the only way someone can get around that rule, then good on them.

The audiogames people couldn't be taken to cort if they don't paste a link, right? So what's the issue? The other person would be figuring it out on there own.

As for netflix, it has no where near as many movies as I have from the blind mice mart.

Oh and as for sighted people, I can assure you, they download or watch movies online for free all the time.

I get it, you're doing your job but this stuff wasn't frowned apon with the other mods, at most you'd get told something like, please be careful when posting these links and people didn't spam them because we all wanted a bit of help finding movies or whatever the thing may be.

Yes cracks were frowned apon and I can understand that as this is an AudioGame forum so they'd want the devs of audio games to make what money they can but the off topic room is for off topic discussions.

I just think the internet should be for everyone and that there shouldn't be any cracking down on people for helping people out.

to jade and all the other mods, this site is broken, tuns of people have mentioned things in the Site and forum feedback about 404 errors and other things and nothing is being done.

Honestly, if the site did get a warning or something from loyers or who ever it is, good, it'd probably get the owners of the site to actualy take notice of what's going on and fix a thing or two.