Re: Geometric concepts?

Here's more of an explanation.
1: Yes, I do have a TVI, or an assistant, who creates drawings for me. Trouble is, she's not very on top of her Geometry skills. She took it in high school, and that was about 20 years ago so yeah.
2: My Geometry teacher is very visual (leave it up to me to get that kind of an instructor). A lot of what she does uses pictures, again, not helpful.
3: Like I said, I have zero issues with the material itself. I can solve word problems containing Geometric vocabulary 24 7 365. The issue comes in with gathering the material from an image.
4: I am asking for help, trust me. Trouble is, my instructor never had a blind student before, so she doesn't really know what she's doing. Our conversations usually go around again and again, just because the concepts she's trying to lay down for me are super visual.
5: Yeh, Geometry is for high school.
6: An example of a problem I'm struggling with could be something like this:
Name all the degree measurements for the angles of this image.
insert the diagram description and the actual diagram here
The diagram description is not detailed. It only mentions what lines bisect what and which lines are vertical. I understand bisection (cutting the line equally in half) but I'm struggling to take this and apply the knowledge to get any real use out of it.
For all of you who know programming, it's like you knowing loops, functions, variables, and classes, but you don't understand how it all connects to create what you want.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector