World Empire 2027 has been released! Confirmed for Android only.

HI GUYS! Happy Labour Day to those in the states, and, Happy Independence Day To Trinidadians on the forum.
Today, World Empire 2027 has been Released! If you are fimiliar with the empire series, it will feel right at home for you. They labeled all the buttons, + you get to play as your  homeland and concour the world!
Before i start rambling my plans for global domination, here's the link.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta

Great. That's out of the way, I will choose Canada, beef up its polite military, then march south and invade the Northern United States, concour it, then march farther south, and concour mexico! then, form alliances with all the global superpowers, then invade the caribbean, south america, Africa, Oceania, then bit by bit, Europe will fall, then Asia, then, Mars! Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Take thatt America! Canada Rocks! God bless the 10 Provinces! the Teritories! Le cross will surpass baseball! God bless Tim Horton's! And All things Canadian! mwhahahahahahahahahh!
OK guys. I'm done with my rambling, now, you can play, and post all your ramblings below! God Bless the World! Although Canada rocks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector