Re: Announcing Expanding Known Space from Valiant Galaxy Associates

I'm also sorry to hear you've not been well, though I'll look forward to the new version when it does turn up.

As for the thread, I agree with Darren, edit the first post to include the beta number in the subject, then reply with details as occurred in crazy party, that way everyone will see the updated title and instantly know there is a new version, but the new releases room won't be cluttered up with too many threads about the same game.