Re: Skullgirls new player

Hi Lirin and blind Ninja,
@Lirin, I will describe my purchase process in to as much details as I can.
1. I carefully read the description of the game and the instructions within it in the audiogames.net database.
2. I went to the steam website and signed up, confirming my email address.
3. The guide says that I could also buy a title by clicking on its link, so I decided that it was my best bet, and clicked the url page of the game within its entry on the audiogames.net.
4. There I have found that it mentions Steam in the coppyright at the bottom of the page (assuming the website uses it for transactions), clicked the shop link, and everything seemed right in terms of what I wanted (the 2nd encore) and the price.
5. I gave my paypal info and my billing address and clicked to check out, then to pay as I would normally do when a site redirects me to Paypal.
6. Two emails arrived, one from skullgirls.com, and one from Paypal, with the info about the order details. Neither of these emails contained any key, code or links, except the order number.
That was it. Now, I am not finding the library, as I described before, as the Steam client doesn't seem to work with NVDA at all. Nothing gets read, and even if it happens, whatever I click doesn't seem to react. So even if I find "library" with the NVDA review cursor in the context menu from the system tray, I don't get anything when I click it.
That's it. If you need more details, let me know. In the meantime, please see if you can whether I should have the basic version of the game too before I purchase the 2nd encore. I read somewhere that the 2nd encore is a standalone program, but can't remember where, I think it was here on this forum.
Thanks very much for your pacience!
Best,
          Miloš