Re: Books by Stephen King

@Dark, I have a long history with the gingerbread girl. It was published in esquire magazine, and at the time that was the only way it was available. I brought it to my high school and my teacher's aid was kind enough to scan it into a text file for me. Pickering is so crazy it's very funny, before he leaves he talks to himself as if he's getting instructions from someone or something. I really enjoyed the running aspect of the story, especially since I was running track at the time. Later when just after sunset was published I got to read gingerbread girl in audiobook form, which I liked even more. The end I loved especially because Pickering is undone by something that most people learn how to do when they are children.
Willa I liked okay, but to me it was another king exploration of the afterlife, which felt like old news to me at the time.
A Honky-tonk is a bar, usually with a country western theme. They have country singers and bands, and people are dressed in a country style, boots, leather, like that. I've been to a few, and where I live now there are some in the area. I don't like loud music and noise much either, but if I go outside once in a while I can usually handle being there for a period of time.