Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

My name is Pier Francesco and from now on I'll be the one who handles the communication for The Inquisitor audiogames.
We will soon release our new game and I wanted to talk about it with you guys, especially because we are giving the previous audiogame for free.
I look forward for your feedback.
Thank you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : kungfuspacebarbarian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : White_Unicorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : White_Unicorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ionut via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Pier Francesco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Lupus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Mamiice97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : sky face tail star via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Allie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nightblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Ty via Audiogames-reflector