Re: Request for Help with Manamon Trading

I know you mentioned that you tried the self trading thing to no avail, but I also know it wasn't described in too much detail back when I was playing. There was mostly hints that it could be done along with some anecdotes of people doing trades using this method. I found this thread, https://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=21452 which is what I used. This seems like something that should be made sticky. If you've already seen this and tried it, I apologize. I'm only mentioning this since it doesn't appear that you're getting very many responses. Plus I know how cumbersome the process seems to be regardless of which method you use. This could have been and should have been made easier. If only this developer agreed and was a little bit more receptive to player feedback, perhaps it would have been...