Re: Is There an up-to-date list somewhere, or could somebody make one?

@2

Thanks for the effort, but I specifically said accessible games that can be played with a USB controller. They should fill both criteria.

@3

Thanks, that was much more helpful. I now know that for best compatibility, I should just get a USB XBox controller and get used to it, even though I'd rather have a Play Station one.

I guess I should have also pointed out that I'm not too interested in fighting games since I liked them when I could see better, the appeal is lost for me now. I'm more interested in games with playable story modes and of course the games from our very own community or that were made specifically for us like A Hero's Call. I know that's playable with an XBox controller. I would just like some more options before I purchase one.

I know I could set up Steam and I do plan to do that, and I know there is a list of mainstream accessible games on this forum, so maybe what I'm really asking for is what games for the blind can be played with a controller and which one should I get?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector