Re: Eve: Echoes [Mobile] - Anyone Tried?

Eve is definitely not what I'd term a "text-based" game, as there's a lot of graphical images for the ship battles and so forth.

I just don't know for sure that there may be a text window that has a raedout of certain things, perhaps, similar to how I think even WOW has a text window of stuff along with the graphics. (It's been a while since I looked into trying out Eve, as my sighted husband was playing it quite a bit back then.) I'm not sure if you can do anything with text commands, though, or if you have to mainly work with point and click kind of things to target, etc.

Eve: Echoes is apparently a completely separate server from the PC version of Eve, just it's a mobile game.

It all hinges on what they coded it in, TBH. It's very likely some 3D game engine of sorts, which have been slowly starting to incorporate accessibility hooks into the core coding (IE, Unreal Game Engine and, slowly, Unity.)