Declaring the contents of an array in a function call, bgt.

I have a function, that takes messages that you give it and then goes through a for loop of them and makes them display. Here's the code:

void dialogue(string[] messages, string title, int pausetime)
{
for(int i=0; i<messages.length; i++)
{
dlg(messages[i],title,pausetime);
break;
}}

Now how would I call that function and put all my messages into that one string? I'm vary confused about this and the bgt manual doesn't show any way to do this. I definitely don't want to messages.insert_last, because that would defeat the purpose of the function.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector