Re: Pure basic, worth it or not?

well, lets start off with the good things about pure basic. Its well. Basic, its simple to use. And cross platform as well. Well that is if you have a mac to compile with
now here are  some cons. At least i consider them to be cons.
No offence meant at all to the people that use pure basic.
But IMHO it isn't. I mean about $100 for a programming language? why when you have a free, more powerful alternative. And plus. pure basic's community is a small one. I used to use it. But there is little in the form of documentation. I had a really hard time trying to use it. But it's your choice. I'm not discouraging you from using it
have a good day

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector