Re: InstraPlanet, my first BGT project

It would be nice if... Here we go!

  • You can change octives for piano, and or being able to use the whole keyboard, and the number row for... Black keys? Or alt for sharps?

  • Maybe shift as a peddle key, for longer release. Theoretically not hard, just have to make a sound that has the same key, but with  peddle, and make it die when the shift key is released.

  • Drum machine would be easy, possibly with multiple packs?

  • A cool thing would be recording. Now bgt doesn't exactly have a record function to my knolidge, but I think I can write you one if you awnt it.

Ok, that wasn't as much as I thought it would be but stil...