Re: Recommendations Regarding Posts in New Releases Room

nuno69 wrote:

Hah, good thinking Liam, especially as a mod.
Imagine that you don't know english, you live on another end of the world, and you release that damned good game, which your country people love and adore, and 3 years after the release, someone from this community finds it and post about it here, in the new releases room. Then a mod moves this to general game discussion, because the .exe modification date is from 3 years. Lol

The whole point of a new releases room is to talk about games that are new releases. I mean. Am I missing something here?
If people find games that are older that's what the gneral room is for. I agree that it would be nice to give only developer's access to said new releases room, but let's be honest. that's not going to happen as the organizational headaches involved in that are headaches.
I do agree though that no matter what, posts should not be subjective in nature. A new release post should be informational only without any opinions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector