Longer running alter eon playthroughs?

Hey everyone.

I'm slowly but surely getting into mudding again and want to see if alter eon and I could possibly grow together and be friends. Yes, I could go and read  all the help files wich are around, but it would also probably be a good idea to have some kind of let's play series of the game to see how it sounds feels and the like.

So, are there any sort of longer running alter eon audio series or is reading help files the best possible way?
I know that you can't skip reading those files, but maybe as a series for hints and tips this would not be bad.

Greetings Moritz.