Re: Keeping Track of a game's storyline/objectivs

Lol, I won't let this die until I understand this.
@8: I have done quite a bit of reading, but as far as I know, Python does not have enums unless they're like arrays.
In your enum you have things like takingOff, missileHit, but what stores your information? I.e, you gave this example in your post:
if state == waitingForDesiredCoords and coords == desiredCoords then:
What would store the DesiredCoords? The class that holds the enum? Another class? Does it depend on the structure of the code? I'm sorry, I just want to fully understand this.