Re: Gears 5 accessiibility

Here's a pretty in depth explanation of how the Horde mode basically works. There's people like @sightless who might be able to provide some tips, I literally picked the game up last night so don't know how much of this is manageable yet.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/ge … ode-guide/
If anyone wanted to do a little tutorial or overview of how the game works, there's definitely people that would appreciate it. If no one else can do it, I'll give it a go. I don't really have an amazing method of doing that right now though and the games general nature makes it difficult to get much talking in.