Re: Looking for opinions on my games and suggestions for future ones

Give it up People. How long are you going to rant about games that the new developers come up with? Seriously, This is getting out of hand. There's nothing wrong with fps games, even the online ones, even the ones that involve just killing. That type of game is to liking of a lot of people and serve as a very good leasure. You know, Sometimes, some things inhabbit our mind and to get rid of them we need to put some strength. If you didn't like some dead games, It doesn't mean that the next game is going to be the same. What you're doing now, In my opinion, Is strongly against the logic. You are judging something that you have no idea of and have never seen. Is that right? Charly, Simter, Roary and many others may soon to be one of those developers that we play their games even for years(BK3, Manamon, Paladin of the skies, Psyco strike, STW, etc etc). Don't put charlies and simters and roaries and others down by some ranting comments. And then we all complain that we have no games to play. Who's responsible? Do you reckon?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Reza . jdp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Reza . jdp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector