Splitting huge MP3 files into manageable bites

Hi all,

So I've got some very large MP3 files that I've gotten over the years, many of them things like long game paythroughs. I'd like to chop them up into smaller pieces so that jumping around within them is more manageable. When a leap takes you forward or backward like 30-40 minutes, that's...kind of too much.

So here's my question.
What is the easiest and most accessible way to take an MP3 file that's huge, and chop it up into smaller bits? They don't have to be tiny and they don't have to be tagged/chapterized/whatever else. I know you can do that, but that's beyond what I need. If I have a long MP3, I'd just like to, say, be able to chop it into six or eight large but much more manageable pieces, and I'd love your help figuring out how to do this.

Thanks in advance.