Re: anyone up for watching and downloading anime?

I did a search for Black Clover on that site, which I happen to know is on a payed service here in australia, then I'd have to say it's one of those many dodgie streaming sites.

Over here if you type Black Clover into the apple tv app, it tells you where you can watch it legit, that being a service called anime lab.

That goes for any movie or tv show.

My knowledge of anime is practically nonexistence, but since my nephew watches them from time to time, I picked a few things up.

Anime Lab is a subscription service here that lets you watch anime.

I don't know if they're in other countries or not, I'd assume they would be.

It costs about 8 bucks here, which would be around 5 bucks US.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector