Re: Best offline audio FPS to play?

@17, yeah, for that I just toss a grenade in there and close the door so it can't bounce back at me. (I used to be able to beat it on the highest difficulty but its challenging me now!) The blob also is a seriously OP enemy and I can't really understand why. The temporal disturbance is also a seriously OP enemy and I absolutely hate that one. At least the blob I can run away from, the disturbance I... can't really do that with, since he tends to teleport all over the place and appear in the most unexpected of places.