Re: I need some help

Another approach you can try is recording.
When I develop a project, I have a file within it's directory. That file is sort of a changelog, though it will not be seen by the community (usually). I write down everything I've fixed and or added, partly for documentation, but more for the feeling of progressing somewhere. When I get discouraged (happened only once so far) I just look at everything I've done so far and get the strength  to keep going because I'd hate to waste my work.
Of course, that approach only works if you are somewhat experienced at coding, i.e, you get errors but not often enough that you don't feel like error dialogs are the only thing you see.