Re: Woman

I was originally going to stick to my vague humor in these posts, but I'll break from that for just 2 seconds just to keep a precedent:
1. I haven't argued the meaning of this topic with anyone, and or tried to justify its moral standing (it's not meant to be sexist, assuming that term has malicious connotations which it does). Why? Cuz I don't feel it necessary. smile
2. I haven't addressed the people with negative opinions (namely... disgusted? Multiple people have that one)-because those opinions simply do not matter to me. Case and point. Although come to think of it, thanks for bumping my topic for me! smile I'm not a comedian but if I was I'd have to realize that not everyone in the world would attend my routines - hell, they don't build structures big enough for that!
And for another example, Cmon. We all know that the 1.3 billion views on Gangnum style were probably the same 100 million people watching it 2 or 300 times. big_smile
Still, ya know, even mentioning something in a negative light still is mentioning it, and means people are talking about it. This is a forum post. Like all forum posts, its existence thrives on attention.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector