Re: Braillemon status update!

Damn, this glitch and the box glitch are the current bane of my existence... I can't trigger the "no wild pokemon" glitch at all, I've been trying and trying and nothing.

If you want to send me a save file, make SURE that you do it before loading because it will be all funky and I can't load it. Either save after or send it before loading. Yes, I'm working on that too.

Some trainers do not require it but every trainer outside of Brock and event trainers do have a line of sight, you might just not be walking into it, because sometimes the "line of sight" is avoidable.

Escape ropes can only be used once but they actually haven't had any functionality programmed yet.

EDIT: Updates for threeblacknoises:

Updates:

Whenever the game tries to send a pokemon to the PC after it is caut, the game crashes with this message
### #########################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
at time step279
of time line pokeballz:
Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,6] out of range [1,6] - -1.firstOpen(100492,6)
at Timeline_pokeballz_15
############################################################################################

I patched this but I need to test it. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, when I captured a Spearow on route 22, I checked its stats and found that it had a 0 personality.

Not sure what this is about, I'll look into it. I looked into the code, and I don't think that there's a reason for it, but I did write something to make sure this works better.

The low health sound doesn't stop after catching a pokemon.

Patched.

The forest is still running really, really choppy, even in battles.
I can make it run better if I set my PC to maximum performance, but it shouldn't have to be that way.

I had to disable something that might be causing your memory woes, although on most computers the game runs fine... I reenabled it though.

The save system fails to save any pokemon I put into the PC.
I can see them if I check it, but after I save and reload, the pokemon are gone.
If I check the PC after depositing a pokemon, I can see it, but if I go up to no pokemon here and then go back down, the game says "no pokemon here", and then crashes with this message.

The first part is a pretty major issue and is currently my biggest priority. The second has been patched.

When defeating Brok, the victory intro and victory music play at the same time.

Good catch. Turns out it was a a typo. Patched.

When entering route 4, I can here a door and wind.
I assume that the door is the route 4 pokemon center, and the wind will be the entrance to mount moon eventually.
Speaking of doors you can't enter, their's one on route 2 before the forest as well, off to the right,and you can't get to it at all.

This is the end of the game. I haven't added these features yet.

On route 2 that is not a door. The map is actually shaped like that. If it's easier I can take it out though. NOTE: ALL doors in Pokemon face north, so if you're trying to get into a door facing west, then it's not a door.

The game seems to take a vary long time to load a save file, and for some reason, the save file is hidden?

This is normal; I'm working on it. This is because the load function takes a lot more actions than the save function.

The text bugs I talked about some time ago still exist.
When oak is talking about pokemon my speech voice says "...pokemon are pets, other s use them for fights..."
At the end of the opening he says "Your own vary pokemon legend is about to unfold. A world of dreams and adventures with pokemon awaits, let go.
When you heal with the bed the game says pokemon instead of po ke mon.
Rival still says "...I will make my pokemon to fight to toughen it up..." after he is defeated for the first time.
When defeated at route 22 he says "...you can't even enter the pokemon without badges..."
I know the text bugs aren't a big issue at the moment, but before braillemon is finished, they need to be fixed.

Well they're easy to fix so I fixed them (a lot easier than the others!)