Re: Survive the Wild!

criticview wrote:

1. Lag should be back to normal, or even better [difficult for me to judge how it is for other people, but for me it seems fine now...] and this for a while now.
2. the main purpose of those explosions is to stop people from clustering around the buildings with the most valueables in them, just to make it a bit more fun for everyone to maybe find something in the process.
3. lag was not ment to be there, and certainly not to slow down things. the last time things were slowed down was ... i don't even remember.
4. the quest was disabled because several people thaught it would be good to develop scripts to cheat and gain a high amount of points... so go and thank those people who ruined it for all of you...
5. i find it funny that people always state: in the old days it was better, but seemingly fail to exactly point out what it was in the early days that drew them in. was it their friends [if so, than i can't really do anything about it, now can i] was it the content [depending on what it is, it can always be thaught over and or fixed, after all we do have a suggestions list now].
6. cutting yourself while cleaning animals: you're not a butcher, so in all likelyhood you lack the expirience to propperly skin, gut and otherwise clean up dead animals. It is also ment, to make sure you try a bit of variation as not to sit there all day long mindlessly cleaning stuff without paying too much attention to health or so...

That's all for now... but feel free to reply.

All I have to say is slippery slope.
If you wanted this game to ever be realistic, well sorry but you really burnt that bridge a long time ago.
Cutting yourself when gutting animals? I'm sure people would be fine with it so long as it happened as a result of you fucking up or something, not based on a number generated with BGT's random number generator.
I can't really comment on the lag because I haven't played in a long time now, but I completely agreed with whoever commented on the mutated wolves. Like just what? I'm also fairly sure kiodys or however the heck they're spelled don't actually exist, I may be wrong though.
Also if we really want to go down the path of realism, the sun system is hardly realistic. I'm pretty sure in real life you can't get your facing direction from the sun, or at least not very acurately and it would take a lot longer than it does in this game. Then there's the weather system which has too many issues to list, and which countless people have braught to your attention on multiple acasions.
I could sit here all day and right up issues with all of your arguements, but luckily for you I neither have the time or the energy to do that at the moment. I have also not played stw in almost a month, and don't plan on regularly playing any time soon until sir tupy gets his act together and, gasp, talks to his players!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector