Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

Man online play would be absolute beast! I dig that 1000%. Also smg, have you considered setting up your own webstore and selling there? I'd hate for Itch or Steam to take most of the game money you're making from these sales. and I'm sure they take a good chunk. These guys don't do anything, just host the game and rip people off haha. perhaps for a huge developer it's not a big deal, as they sell thousands of copies, but man that gotta hurt if you're an indie dev.

Another idea could be: publish on Playstation or Xbox. I don't know if that's a good idea, since I have no clue how much development costs on those platforms, but there are millions of gamers there.

What you really need, is a huge push, and tons of exposure. and I'm not sure how we can go about doing that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector