Loving TBR, and wanting more from the devs!

Hey yall and this is for skylord, and the other dev, TBR, is really and truly, one of the best audiogames out there! I'm sure you herd me mention this befor, but I gave much prase for being A really fun game! Things that TBR has that alot of other games don't.

First off i'm going to mention the bullits.
The bullits, do what you would find in japanese audiogames. The bullits move! now, there's one thing that I don't like about alot of audiogames, where the bullits instahit!
Please, My friends of CHgames, don't ever, and I meen ever, change this! EVER!
The next thing, I love is that the game doesn't have a saving system.
I love it this way, as it makes the game a challenge, and forces you to become a stone cold badass! brutal and merseyless, killer!
I made it to LVL 30, and I gotta say, I love it, I love it, I love it!
Please, if you make a nother game, don't for the love of bullits and blood, don't add A saving system!
I don't want to ask too much of you boath, if you make your new game, or if you ever dicide to update this one this one, and I really hope you do, don't make it easy, it wouldn't be TBR anymore. And don't meen to dis games, but shooter, is the vanila ver to TBR, all, because, tooooooo, easy. I meen really, a save system? points to make the game slow down, and become super OP?
And mason, if you get to read this, no hard fealings, OK?

Well, enough said, I just made this to rant and prase the game even more than I already did on anyaudio, when it was stil A thing.
All I really want, is to hear more news, on the game that yall had created, and on the game that yall haven't throw'n out, but show'n on anyaudio.
I'm always gunna love this game, alot!