electronic (battery operated) games 2014 edition

Hi all,
So toy fair recently came to a close, and i've come away with some very exciting information.
I've got two games to report, not news style though, just for the forums.
Here's a hint: we're talking about Hasbro, and I think you toy veterons know what that means, if not, then read on.
The first, is a new bop it, one that goes back to the voice command routes and brings in a twist.
It is called bop it Beats, and is in the shape of a turntable. The only thing is it uses pre-built and licenced music, and you can't seem to add your own, so if you don't like the tunes you're kind of stuck with them. You can scratch the turntable, flip over, and do reverse moves too. I'll be picking this up as it's another bop it and I'm a follower of the series.
Here's someone playing the dj mode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ9ZlJhNAfk

The se cond, and quite possibly the surprise announcement for me, was Simon Swipe. Now before you suddenly say this is unplayable, I beg to differ. While I don't know what the main menu could be like, I think the actual gameplay will be OK, because each swipe or tap you ahve to do actually makes a different sound.
Here's Hasbro doing a two minute demonstration of the product:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC7CAk4K_vg
Will any of you be picking these up? I'm most looking forward to the Simon game more than the bop it.