Re: snow race beta released!

Hello all.
Hey guys, here I'm having this horrible and frustrating problem, and it happened before with some games written by Danni. When I open the game, I hear the intros and all that stuff, loding sounds please wayt, blah blah blah, but  then I notice that, there is no game window at all, so I can't deffinetly play. I can't choose any option, the game is just  sitting there in the processes, but I cannot play because there isn't a game window.
Is there any possibility to  fix this? I know that this is kind of a computer problem, not the game itself.
Thanks, Andres