Re: Temporarily or Permanently Transfering My Projects to Other People

Wowe dude, way to many untrustworthy Peoples on this forum.  I am sure you have seen the drama sorsecodes from other games have caused.  Yeah this code you are giving temporary access to won't be stolen; however, who's to say that someone doesn't run off with your project.  I would just shelve them for now, and do them when you can.  Finding your way in life, and finding your livelyhood is more important than games and books.  Just get to them when you get to them.  They are your projects and they deserve your full attention and ideas when you can get to them.  I am sure others will agree.  People on here will be find with the stuff put out by other devs while you figure out your way in life.  In the end it is your choice, but really think about it.  I myself am very ambitious and have many ideas that i have had to shelve.  I could give them to someone else, but I won't because they are my babies.  I have realize i have to start with one thing at a time and am now focusing on something that I hope will change the food industry.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gonzalez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector