Re: The Versus game!

is there a difference between milkshakes vs. Choclate shakes? I mean, yesterday i had chocolate flavoured milkshakes. if chocolate get its own name then we have strawberryshake, Brownietownshake cheesecakeshake, guavashake, alooverashake, if you into that rubbish, curryshake, again if you into that shit.
Now back to the show. I pick old music, i love music from the 40's. People call me weird for it, but i love the flow. I like anything from the 2000's but nothing after. I don't however, like 70's music. Don't like music from the 1800's smile!
Now.
Dragon Ball,
Vs. Naruto.
Even though Naruto was my 1ST anime, i still pick dragon ball. I don't like Super though. It goes against the whole show. I should make a topic about that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector