Re: Goalball game

I just started playing goalball for Trinidad, and to put it bluntly, a goalball computer game would be lame and boring. This is a games community, but i say, in this case it would be better to get out and play it. Its not like football games where you have more frequent movement you are on the ground, and you either press left or right arrow to catch the ball, then target the ball. Not really intresting. I love the game in real life, though.